Audit Case Management
Our Audit Case Management (ACM) system is an on-premise or cloud-based solution that helps organisations manage their audit and compliance programmes. Support is provided at every stage, from planning, through execution and reporting, to remediation and final close-out. It can be used as part of a compliance programme alongside education, training, and advisory activities to gain assurance that an organisation is aware of, and meeting, its statutory and regulatory responsibilities. As an enabler for internal audit, it can be used to demonstrate that an organisation is 'doing what it proclaims to be doing', and as a means of identifying risk where policy, process or procedure is not being implemented or followed correctly.
Our Audit Case Management platform enables collaboration, allowing audit professionals, stakeholders, and business functions to move through the multiple stages of assessment quickly and easily, and to monitor progress and outcomes as appropriate. It supports the organisation of resources, both people and assets , and the creation of processes allowing repeatable patterns of activity (workflow) to be defined and accomplished. Audit checklists can be created and amended. Work activities, whether planned or ad-hoc, can be defined, delegated, monitored, and reported on, giving managers, stakeholders and assessors full visibility of work activities and the status of the wider audit programme. Essentially, everything in one place needed to support an assessment and achieve timely determination.
By integrating ACM with our proprietary Risk Management Tool, audit findings can be used to inform and dynamically update underlying risk models, adjusting for failing or missing controls, changing exposures, etc. They can also inform and shape the scope of future assessments, especially where systematic failures are evident
Take a closer look at our product...
- Centralised management and handling of 'case' information
- Context sensitive eForm for data collection
- Graphical tools to construct and organsise case data and evidence
- Role based security for secure partitioning of information
- Workflow management for process automation
- Evidence tracking
- Automatic creation of papers and files for court (option)
- Case accountability follows the advancement of the case and is dynamically allocated
- User configuarble dashboards providing fast access to key case & management information
- RESTful interfaces for interoperability
- Powerful search engine for accessing cases
- Analysis tools to help identify associations across cases.
- Clean, intuitive user interface reducing any training requirements
- Simplifies and automates complex processes
- Collates and centralises data for improved collaborative working
- Automation and workflow improve efficiency and access to data
- Full visibility of pending, critical, overdue tasks etc.
- Full audit trail making users fully accountable for their actions
- Secure storage of data with channel encryption on remote links
- Wide range of supported platforms including tablets, laptops, desktops
- Reduces need for paper-based documents
- Improves data quality by eliminating human error.
Blackthorn is the enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (eGRC) vendor.
We have a passion for helping organisations remove complexity, quantity and manage information
risk across business and technology.