Health and Safety Management
Our Health & Safety Management System (HSMS) is an on-premise or cloud-based solution that provides organisations with the tools needed to orchestrate safety processes, identify and better understand their risk landscape, and establish and maintain a culture of safety best-practice across the community or workplace. Our software helps organisations achieve 3 imperatives, namely that work activities and premises are safe; staff and the wider organisation are cognisant of and compliant with legislation, regulation and industry specific guidance; and financial risk is managed by reducing exposure to the direct and indirect costs associated with an incident or accident.
Our software helps organisations achieve 3 imperatives, namely that work activities and premises are safe; staff and the wider organisation are cognisant of and compliant with legislation, regulation and industry specific guidance; and financial risk is managed by reducing exposure to the direct and indirect costs associated with an incident or accident. Aside from ethical, legal and financial reasons, many organisations will feel they have a moral obligation to promote and operate health and safety practices in order to keep employees, students, members, patrons etc. safe and protected from avoidable harm. We believe our software helps in this respect too.
By integrating our H&S Management tool with our proprietary Risk Management tool, inspection findings can be used to inform and dynamically update underlying risk models, identify missing or failing controls, and inform the scope of future H&S assessments. Our software has the added benefit of automated alerts for notifying management of failing or non-compliant H&S controls, and escalation if noncompliance endures
Take a closer look at our product...
- Centralised management and handling of 'case' information
- Context sensitive eForm for data collection
- Graphical tools to construct and organise case data and evidence
- Role based security for secure partitioning of information
- Workflow management for process automation
- Evidence tracking
- Automatic creation of papers and files for court (option)
- Case accountability follows the advancement of the case and is dynamically allocated
- User configurable dashboards providing fast access to key case & management information
- RESTful interfaces for interoperability
- Powerful search engine for accessing cases
- Analysis tools to help identify associations across cases.
- Clean, intuitive user interface reducing any training requirements
- Simplifies and automates complex processes
- Collates and centralises data for improved collaborative working
- Automation and workflow improve efficiency and access to data
- Full visibility of pending, critical, overdue tasks etc.
- Full audit trail making users fully accountable for their actions
- Secure storage of data with channel encryption on remote links
- Wide range of supported platforms including tablets, laptops, desktops
- Reduces need for paper-based documents
- Improves data quality by eliminating human error.
Blackthorn is the enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (eGRC) vendor.
We have a passion for helping organisations remove complexity, quantity and manage information
risk across business and technology.